Training autumn 2021
|Wednesday||17:00-18:00||Kids and adults*|
*All our training sessions are open to adults and youngsters. All levels welcome.
Children are welcome to train on Wednesdays.
|Semester (adult) *||2200,-|
|Monthly (adult) *||450,-|
*Access to all trainings.
Membership payable to Skøyen Aikidoklubb, account number: 6580.30.81993.
Our dojo is located a short distance from Skøyen station. 5 minutes on the train from Oslo Nationaltheatret.
Look for Hoff Clinique Hud- og Fotpleie, next to Hurtigruta Carglass. We`re in the basement.
We follow basic Japanese etiquette whilst inside the Dojo..
Here`s a quick overview, but don`t be afraid to ask if you have any questions.
- Try to arrive at least 10/15 mins before training.
- Take your shoes off before entering the dojo. We bow to the dojo when entering or leaving
- We clean the dojo before and after each session, so don`t be shy and give a hand.
- Keep your kegogi clean and wash it regularly!!!
- We start and end every training by bowing to our instructor.
- Greet a fellow practioner with "Onegaeshimasu" when you start training, and "Arigato gozaimasu" when you`re done.
- Have fun!